Pranarom Niaouli Essential Oil 10 ml
Description of Pranarom Niaouli Essential Oil
Pranarom Niaouli Essential Oil
- Niaouli provides an essential oil remarkable for its efficacy and tolerance, and formerly known as gomenol.
- Like true lavender, it is considered a panacea because of its wide range of indications.
- The multiple results obtained through its use allows it to be classified among the top 10 essential oils used by the informed consumer.
Traditionally known for its properties : selective antibacterial • fungicide • antimycobacterial • anticatarrhal, expectorant, balsamic • venous decongestion • cutaneous radioprotector • antiviral • skin tonic, topical.
Use of Pranarom Niaouli Essential Oil
- Professional advice
- Internal : 2 drops CTEO 3 times a day, in honey, olive oil or on a lump of cane sugar under the tongue for respiratory infections.
- External : 4 drops CTEO in local frictions, 3 times a day for all indications mentioned.
- On a daily basis : 1 drop of niaouli in your night cream is sufficient to let you enjoy the tonic action of this superb essential oil
- Special precautions : Keep out of reach of young children.
- Does not replace a balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
- Do not exceed the recommended dose.
- Unless medical or pharmaceutical advice, not to use during the pregnancy and breast feeding and in the child of less than 3 years.
- Keep out of heat and light.