Thermacare Self Heating Compresses Back Pain 2 pieces
Description of Thermacare Self Heating Compresses Back Pain
Back pain is often caused by tight muscles. ThermaCare® Back Pain Therapy HeatWraps deliver 8 hours of continuous, therapeutic warmth and keep relieving pain for an additional 8 hours after you take it off. In fact, the American College of Physicians (ACP) recommends real heat as a first defense against acute lower back pain.
- 16 hours of pain relief. That’s up to 8 hours of heat while you wear it, plus 8 hours of relief after you take it off.
- Enhanced elasticity for a better fit and more targeted relief.
- Designed specifically to fit your lower back and hip area.
- Delivers heat deep into tissue to relax, soothe, and unlock tight muscles.
- Patented heat cells get right to the source, to relieve pain and accelerate healing.
- Allows you to move freely while it delivers therapeutic heat.
- Thin enough to wear discreetly under clothing.
- Flexible enough to be worn on the go or while relaxing
Use of Thermacare Self Heating Compresses Back Pain
Follow these helpful tips to get the most out of ThermaCare® Back Pain Therapy HeatWraps.
Make sure the skin where you’re applying the wrap is clean, dry and free of any recent makeup, moisturizer or lotions.
Put the wrap flat on your skin. Make sure the darker heat cells are placed toward your skin.
Make adjustments to firmly “lock” it in place by attaching the Velcro® to the elastic, but don’t over tighten it.*
*Read full product labeling for complete usage instructions.