Mustela Baby Cleansing Milk 750 ml
Description of Mustela Baby Cleansing Milk
Specially formulated for use right from day one,* Mustela Bébé Cleansing milk is ideal for your baby’s daily hygiene:
- Gently and thoroughly cleanses facial and diaper area without leaving it dry.
- Hydrates the skin and preserves the hydrolipidic film thanks to a complex of nourishing and soothing plant oils.
With its new formula enriched with Perséose d’avocat®, a patented natural ingredient, Mustela Bébé Cleansing milk helps strengthen your baby’s cutaneous barrier and preserves the cell strength of her skin.
*Including babies newborns out of the NICU (Neonatal Intensive Care Unit)
Principal ingredients of natural origin:
- Avocado Perseose®: a patented natural ingredient which strengthens the cutaneous barrier and preserves cell strength.
- Sunflower oil: restructures, regenerates, hydrates.
- Sweet almond oil: soothing and lipid-replenishing
- Maize oil: lipid-replenishing.
0% alcohol, parabens, phthalates, phenoxyethanol. 98% ingredients of natural origin.
A daily usage soothing cleansing milk that respects the delicate balance of baby skin.
Use of Mustela Baby Cleansing Milk
Apply one to two pumps of Cleansing milk onto a cotton ball. Apply to the skin of the face or diaper area and wipe gently. Rinse with clear water or Mustela Bébé Skin Freshener.
Pleasant to use
Soft and creamy, Mustela Bébé Skin Freshener glides smoothly over your baby’s skin to cleanse it instantly. Easy to rinse. Leaves the skin soft and delicately scented. With a practical pump dispenser that delivers just the right amount every time.
Ingredients Mustela Baby Cleansing Milk
AQUA (WATER), HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED OIL, HYDROGENATED COCONUT OIL, GLYCERYL STEARATE, PRUNUS AMYGDALUS DULCIS (SWEET ALMOND) OIL, ZEA MAYS (CORN) OIL, STEARIC ACID, 1,2-HEXANEDIOL, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, GLYCERYL CAPRYLATE, PARFUM (FRAGRANCE), SORBITAN STEARATE, ACRYLATES/C10-30 ALKYL ACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, PERSEA GRATISSIMA (AVOCADO) FRUIT EXTRACT, SODIUM HYDROXIDE.