A mouth ulcer creates a wound and causes pain by stimulating exposed nerve endings.
HYA-PARASIL FILM TECHNOLOGY forms an instant barrier over the mouth ulcer, covering the exposed nerve endings, protects the wound and creates an ideal healing environment.
1. Hyaluronic acid (HA) – essential component for the healing process.
2. Blend of paraffin/silica/acrylates – a blend of paraffin, silica and acrylates, mucoadhesive, viscosity-controlling agents, forms an instant barrier over the mouth ulcer.
• Guarantees higher adhesion of the product to the oral mucosa.
• Fights dilution caused by saliva.
• Allows the gel to remain in place for a long period. The HA is released in a sustained form.