Babybio Caprea 3 Goat Milk 12+ Months Reduced Price 900 g
The World Health Organization recommends you to breastfeed your baby for the first 6 months. Breast milk is the best nutrition for babies as it contains all the necessary nutritional values for babies and provides antibodies that protect them from diseases. If you want to use an alternative milk product, please follow the preparation instructions accurately. A faulty preparation or usage can damage the health of your baby. We advise you to ask for professional advice from a doctor, a dietitian or a pharmacist before using any alternative products.
Description of Babybio Caprea 3 Goat Milk 12+ Months Reduced Price
Organic follow-on milk from 10 months based on goat milk
Caprea 3 is an organic follow-on milk produced in France with organic goat milk. Did you know that a child has its nutritional and physiological needs until 3 years old? That is why Babybio developped the Caprea growthmilk, produced in France with organic goat milk.
Caprea 3 can be used from 10 months, and in addition to a varied diet, the nutritional and physiological needs of your baby, according to the legislation.
- Vitamin E of natural origin
- without palm oil
- May contain any traces of cow's milk proteins.
A specific formula
Caprea 3 contains:
- the appropriate dose of protein for a balanced diet *
- correct balance of essential fatty acids *
- Organic vegetable oils: organic sunflower oil and rapeseed oil
- 13 vitamins and 13 minerals
* In accordance with the law
Use of Babybio Caprea 3 Goat Milk 12+ Months Reduced Price
Precautions for use
For the health of your baby, it is important to follow these guidelines:
- Wash your hands before each preparation
- Make the bottle ready, right before you use him.
- Discard any leftovers away from the bottle.
- Only use the measuring spoon that you will find in this box.
- Always close the box well, you can keep it max. 4 weeks after opening.
- Clean the bottle and all the accessories carefully after every meal
- Make sure your baby sits stable while he gets the bottle
Ingredients Babybio Caprea 3 Goat Milk 12+ Months Reduced Price
whole goat milk * powder (37%), corn maltodextrins *, vegetable oils * (oleic sunflower *, rapeseed *, sunflower *), lactose *, minerals: calcium carbonate, magnesium chloride, dipotassium phosphate, hydroxide potassium, ferrous sulfate, zinc sulfate, sodium selenite, copper sulfate, potassium iodide, manganese sulfate, vitamin: sodium L-ascorbate, retinyl acetate, cholecalciferol, nicotinamide, phytomenadione, calcium D-pantothenate, D -biotin, cyanocobalamin, thiamine mononitrate, pyridoxine hydrochloride, riboflavin, folic acid, DL-alpha-tocopherol, ascorbyl palmitate, acetate D-alpha-tocopherol, L-tryptophan, L-isoleucine.
* Ingredients from organic farming.
* Ingredients from organic farming.
The World Health Organization recommends you to breastfeed your baby for the first 6 months. Nestlé is completely behind this recommendation and also supports the advice to keep breastfeeding your baby after those 6 months, in addition to the introduction of other nutrition according to the advice of the pediatrician.
In the interest of the health of your baby it is important to accurately respect the following requirements:
- Wash your hands before each preparation and prepare the bottle only at the time of feeding, never in advance.
- Pour any remains away immediately.
- Only use the measuring spoon that can be found in the box.
- Make sure the box is always closed after use and store it dry and far away from a heat source to a maximum of 4 weeks after opening.
- After the meal, clean and sterilize the bottles, pacifiers and accessories with the utmost care.
- Ensure that you always properly hold your baby while giving the bottle.
Safety labels are provided by our warehouse to prevent the seal of this product from breaking during transport, i.e. these boxes were not opened in the warehouse, a safety seal was merely applied instead of the original seal of the product.The intake should be limited to a couple of weeks/months.