Bioderma ABCDerm Babysquam Cradle Cap 40 ml
Description of Bioderma ABCDerm Babysquam Cradle Cap
Bioderma ABC Derm Baby Squam
- At the forefront of innovation, Bioderma is a pioneer when it comes to micellar solutions.
- ABCDerm H2Ois specifically formulated in accordance with the ABCDerm dermatological safety commitment and guarantees the gentle cleansing of the buttocks, folds of the skin, face and hands of babies and children.
- The micelles contained in its formula ensure the perfect cleansing of impurities while respecting the cutaneous balance of the most fragile skin types (soap-free, alcohol-free, physiological pH).
- With very high skin and eye tolerance, ABCDerm H2O provides an emollient effect without leaving any greasy film.
- Does not sting the eyes.
Characteristics: Formulated in accordance with the ABCDerm dermatological safety commitment
- Very good skin and eye tolerance
- Tested under dermatological and ophthalmological control
- Paraben-free, Alcohol-free, Soap-free
- Soothing fragrance
A nourishing and restorative treatment that helps heal milk crusts quickly and protects the delicate skin of your baby.
Use of Bioderma ABCDerm Babysquam Cradle Cap
- Gently clean your child's skin using a cotton pad soaked in ABCDerm H2O.
- Repeat until the cotton pad is clean.
- Do not rinse.
- Gently pat dry.
Ingredients Bioderma ABCDerm Babysquam Cradle Cap
AQUA/WATER/EAU, GLYCERIN, BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA) BUTTER EXTRACT, DI-C12-13 ALKYL MALATE, ISOTRIDECYL STEARATE, GALACTOARABINAN, BEHENYL ALCOHOL, ZEA MAYS (CORN) STARCH, SUCROSE STEARATE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, 1,2-HEXANEDIOL, CAPRYLOYL GLYCINE, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, XANTHAN GUM, CITRIC ACID, SODIUM PHYTATE, SODIUM HYDROXIDE. [BI 513]
May be used on newborns, with the exception of premature infants For hygiene reasons, we recommend that you close the product tightly after using.